Hello Honey? It’s me, Garlic.
Because they’re Better Together, we created a blend that melds the beloved BBQ duo of honey and garlic with brown sugar and robust, savory notes including paprika, black pepper, and thyme.
Honey Garlic seasoning is a no-brainer on grilled chops and smoked butts, but it’s also incredibly versatile. For instance, in this recipe we meld the blend with Asian flavors– and it’s killer.
See the full recipe here, or check out our Honey Garlic Meatloaf.
Our Favorite Uses
- All things pork (chops, tenderloins, smoked butt)
- Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled and Smoked Chicken Thighs
- Turkey (hello, smoked drumsticks)
- Barbecue Sauce (create your own masterpiece!)
- In Baked Beans & Casseroles
Salt, sugar and honey blend powder (cane sugar, honey), brown sugar, dehydrated garlic, hickory smoked sea salt, paprika, spices (including black pepper and thyme) and not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
Gluten-Free, MSG-Free, and Non-GMO