Served All Day
Make the ultimate breakfast tacos at home! Breakfast Tacos seasoning is a multi-purpose blend to be used on one or multiple components of a taco (e.g. eggs, roasted potatoes, beans) or as a finishing salt for your assembled masterpiece. Our basic recipe follows, but feel free to pile on your favorite additions and/or adjust to your preferred salt level.
- 4 tortillas
- 4-6 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- your favorite toppings (e.g. bacon, sausage, potatoes, beans, avocados, and salsa)
- In a bowl, whisk together 4-6 eggs with 1 tablespoon Breakfast Taco seasoning. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet; when the butter begins to sizzle, pour in the eggs and gently scramble until they're just set.
- Heat the tortillas in a hot cast iron skillet (or directly over a flame, until puffed and lightly blistered). Top each tortilla with equal amounts of eggs, cheese, salsa, and any other toppings you desire. Season each taco with an additional pinch of Breakfast Tacos, and serve.
Other Favorite Uses
- Potatoes, any which way
- Beans (black, pinto, lentil)
- Fajita Steak (skirt or flank)
- Egg Casseroles
- Tomato-based Sauces (huevos rancheros, anyone?)