Hello Honey? It’s me, Garlic.
Because they’re Better Together, we created a blend that melds the beloved BBQ duo of honey and garlic with brown sugar and robust, savory notes including paprika, black pepper, and thyme.
Honey Garlic seasoning is a no-brainer on grilled chops and smoked butts, but it’s also incredibly versatile. For instance, in this recipe we meld the blend with Asian flavors– and it’s killer.
Our Favorite Uses
- All things pork (chops, tenderloins, smoked butt)
- Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled and Smoked Chicken Thighs
- Turkey (hello, smoked drumsticks)
- Barbecue Sauce (create your own masterpiece!)
- In Baked Beans & Casseroles
Salt, sugar and honey blend powder (cane sugar, honey), brown sugar, dehydrated garlic, hickory smoked sea salt, paprika, spices (including black pepper and thyme) and not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
Gluten-Free, MSG-Free, and Non-GMO